Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Videos to learn a new skill.

Hello again,
   I recommend you guys to check out "Treehouse" which is one of my favorite YOUTUBE channels that I normally watch to get useful information/tutorials for any skill and tools used for web development.

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!

Treehouse teaches topics such as coding, web design, business and much more! Check back every Tuesday for the latest in web technology on the Treehouse Show. Don't forget to swing by for Quick Tips and other bonus content you won't see anywhere else!

Click here-------> TREEHOUSE

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy Treehouse for some of their quick tips...Have you checked out TheNewBoston.org and thenewboston Youtube Channel. FREE, extensive tutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thanks for mention it. I enjoy and watch TheNewBoston and mybringback.com all the time, specially when BUCKY is doing the tutorials.

      Delete
  2. I saw the treehouse website too! It's very helpful just like code academy. Nice job putting this up.

    ReplyDelete