Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Introduction

Hello!
  Welcome to my blog. I am a Computer Engineer student interested in the web-development business. I am currently an intern with a company that manages and owns a website. I created this blog with the purpose of sharing useful information,  making reference to links that provides beginner friendly tutorials, and collaborate in discussions among students and professionals about the design, programming, and full development of websites and mobile applications.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Johnny, I like the color template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think at some point we're all interested in web development, even if it's only for a little bit. It's one of the most diverse and demanding fields of computer science and engineering because what DOESN'T rely on a website these days? I certainly can't think of anything.

    Feel free to stop by my own blog and leave a comment even if it's just for the requirement of doing so.

    uncleverurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete